Explore the Natural Wonder: Grand Canyon Tours from Las Vegas
Taking a guided tour of the Grand Canyon is a bucket-list experience for many travelers. This breathtaking natural wonder is one of the most visited national parks in the United States and for good reason. With its stunning vistas, deep gorges, and rugged terrain, the Grand Canyon is an awe-inspiring destination that attracts millions of visitors each year. Whether you’re a first-time visitor or a seasoned traveler, a guided tour can enhance your experience by providing expert insights and insider knowledge of the area. From hiking to helicopter rides, there are many different types of guided tours available that cater to a variety of interests and abilities. Joining a guided tour is a fantastic way to explore the Grand Canyon and make memories that will last a lifetime.
Why should you take a Grand Canyon tour?
If you’re planning a trip to the Grand Canyon, it’s highly recommended to take a guided tour as it offers a wealth of benefits that can enhance your overall experience. The Grand Canyon is an enormous and intricate natural wonder, and having a knowledgeable guide can provide you with invaluable insights and information that you might not discover on your own. Guides have extensive knowledge of the region’s geology, history, and wildlife, which can make your visit much more enriching.
Joining a guided tour can also help you make the most of your time by taking you to the most breathtaking viewpoints and hidden gems that you might have missed otherwise. Moreover, many guided tours offer a variety of activities like hiking, rafting, and helicopter rides that cater to different interests and skill levels. All in all, taking a guided tour is a fantastic way to explore the Grand Canyon and make unforgettable memories.
Here’s some popular guided tours to consider for the Grand Canyon
Experience an incredible day with a 3-hour visit to the Grand Canyon West Rim on the Hualapai Indian Reservation, and an extended VIP tour of Hoover Dam’s exterior. Travel through the beautiful High Desert of Arizona and witness the awe-inspiring 900-year-old Joshua Tree Forest, Eagle Point, Guano Point, and Native American Dwellings. Enjoy a romantic lunch at the rim before exploring the magnificent Hoover Dam, the highest structure of its kind in the world. Take in breathtaking views from the top of the Dam, Lake Mead, and the new Hoover Dam Bridge. Please note that due to COVID restrictions, the tour may be modified.
- The tour operates daily at around 7:00am and returns approximately at 6:00pm, with free hotel pick-up.
- The points of interest include the stunning 900-year-old Joshua Tree Forest, Eagle Point where you can find the “Eagle in the Rock” and the famous Skywalk (with a $25.00 fee paid directly to Hualapai), and Guano Point which offers breathtaking views of the canyon and Colorado River.
- You’ll also get to have a romantic lunch at the Rim and take an extended exterior tour of the Hoover Dam.
- The tour offers luxury 4×4’s, VIP 7 passenger van, or 14 passenger VIP mini coaches.
- Travel amenities include breakfast snacks, lunch, bottled water, and additional snacks. However, note that the interior of the Dam is not included, and gratuity is not included either.
- Hiking or athletic walking shoes are recommended, and for cooler months (October-February), long pants and a warm jacket are suitable while shorts, hat, and light shirt are comfortable for warmer months (March-September).
The Grand Canyon West Ultimate Tour is the most enjoyable, educational, secure, and convenient option for experiencing the Grand Canyon from Las Vegas!
- Professional comedian step-on tour guide serves as designated driver.
- Mike O’Callaghan–Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge Hoover Dam photo stop included (only offered by our company in Vegas).
- Complimentary hotel pick-up/drop-off service available from your hotel or one nearby.
- Enjoy a comfortable ride in a luxury VIP modern air-conditioned bus with panoramic windows and on-board restrooms.
- Savor a hot sit-down freshly-made breakfast at a local family-owned restaurant.
- Delight in a scenic BBQ lunch at the Canyon with chicken and vegetarian options available.
- Unlimited ice-cold bottled waters provided throughout the tour.
- All entrance fees included in the tour price.
- VIP bus access at the Canyon eliminates the need to transfer and line up for the canyon shuttle buses – our buses have exclusive access.
- Tour stops include Eagle Point, Guano Point, Indian Village, and Western Ranch.
- Please note that children 2 and under are free, but those 2 and older require a child ticket per the Grand Canyon’s rules.
|$149||Adults Age 12+|
|$139||Children Under 12|
10.5 Hours • All Ages
At approximately 4,000 feet above the canyon floor, the Grand Canyon West Rim offers breathtaking views of the Colorado River below. Optional admission to the world-famous glass Skywalk allows you to walk on air above the canyon. Our tour starts with a visit to scenic Eagle Point, followed by Guano Point. For lunch, we stop at the Grand Canyon Western Ranch where you can enjoy a Western-style restaurant with a singing cowboy. On the way back, we’ll drive through the Joshua Tree Forest and make a quick stop at Grand Canyon West Art Gallery for pictures.
Included in the tour are pickup services from your location, lunch, and water. General admission, taxes, and fees are also included. Pickup times may vary depending on your location, and we will contact you to inform you of your pick up time.
|$199||People Ages 6+|
|$229||Person – Pickup from Las Vegas API|
This amazing day includes 3 full hours at the Grand Canyon West Rim on the Hualapai Indian Reservation and our VIP Extended Exterior Tour of Hoover Dam! We cross the beautiful High Desert of Arizona and visit the incredible 900 year old Joshua Tree Forest, Eagle Point, Guano Point (approx. 3 hours to explore the most beautiful natural locations at the rim of the Grand Canyon). Have a romantic lunch at the rim, and see Native American Dwellings.
- The tour includes 3 hours at the Grand Canyon West Rim and an extended exterior tour of Hoover Dam.
- The tour visits the Joshua Tree Forest, Eagle Point, Guano Point, and Native American dwellings.
- The tour includes a romantic lunch at the rim.
- The tour provides breathtaking views from the top of Hoover Dam and the eastern edge of the chasm.
- Tour times and points of interest:
- The tour operates daily at approximately 7:00 am and returns around 6:00 pm.
- Free hotel pickup is available.
- The tour features luxury 4×4’s, VIP 7 passenger vans, or 14 passenger VIP mini coaches.
- Travel and amenities:
- The tour includes breakfast snacks, lunch, bottled water, and more snacks.
- The interior of the Dam is not included.
- Gratuity is not included.
- What to wear:
- Hiking or athletic walking shoes are recommended.
- Long pants and a warm jacket are appropriate from October to February.
- Shorts, a hat, and a light shirt are comfortable from March to September.
- Note: Tour may be slightly modified due to changing COVID restrictions.
|$1,804||PRIVATE GROUP Size of 1-3|
|$2,084||PRIVATE GROUP Size of 4-6|
|$3,980||PRIVATE GROUP Size of 7-10|
11 Hours • All Ages
Discover the ultimate Grand Canyon experience with our tour that offers 5 amazing experiences in 1! Explore the 900-year-old Joshua Tree Forest, visit Eagle Point and Guano Point for breathtaking canyon views, have a romantic lunch at the rim, and see Native American Dwellings. Plus, enjoy a photo stop and oratory at Hoover Dam. Our luxury 4x4s, 7 passenger VIP vans, or 14 passenger VIP mini coaches will provide comfortable travel, while breakfast snacks, lunch, bottled water, and more snacks are included. With daily operation at 7:00am and free hotel pick-up, this is the “family outing” of a lifetime! Please note, due to changing COVID restrictions, the tour may be slightly modified.
$1,624 PRIVATE GROUP Size of 1-3
$1,829 PRIVATE GROUP Size of 4-6
$3,519 PRIVATE GROUP Size of 7-10
Experience 6 amazing adventures in 1 tour, which includes a helicopter flight from the Grand Canyon’s rim to the canyon floor! This unforgettable journey is the perfect combination of natural beauty, history, and stunning visuals. Visit the awe-inspiring 900-year-old Joshua Tree Forest, and explore Eagle Point and Guano Point for approximately 4 hours, where you’ll witness the most beautiful natural locations at the rim of the Grand Canyon. Enjoy a romantic lunch at the rim and see Native American dwellings. We’ll also take a wonderful photo stop and give an oratory at Hoover Dam.
This extraordinary ground tour includes all the highlights of our “5 in 1 Tour”, plus an exhilarating helicopter ride over the rim to the bottom of the Grand Canyon in one of our incredible EC 130 Jet Helicopters. Once on the canyon floor, you’ll have time to explore and capture photos of this amazing location before soaring another breathtaking 4000 feet up, returning to the rim and viewpoints. This experience will be the most thrilling family outing of your life! Total time at the Grand Canyon, including the flight, is approximately 4 hours.
Tour Times and Points of Interest
- Operates Daily at approximately 7:00am
- Return time: Approximately 5:30pm
- Pick-up at Hotel
- The incredible 900-year-old Joshua tree forest
- Eagle Point, home to the “Eagle in the Rock” and the world famous Skywalk
- Guano Point with stunning East and North canyon views
- Native American Dwellings
- Helicopter Flight that takes your breath away
- The magnificent Hoover Dam (photo stop)
Vehicle Type: Luxury 4×4’s, 7 Passenger VIP Van or 14 Passenger VIP Mini Coaches
Travel and Amenities
- Includes Breakfast Snacks + Lunch + bottled water and more snacks
- Gratuity NOT included.
What to wear
- Hiking or athletic walking shoes
- Temperatures are cooler from October – February so long pants and a warm jacket are appropriate.
- March – September temperatures are warm where shorts, hat and light shirt are comfortable.
Some tips to consider when taking a guide tour of the Grand Canyon
Outlined below are some tips to keep in mind when taking a guided tour of the Grand Canyon:
- Choose a reputable tour company: It’s essential to select a tour company with a good reputation and a history of providing quality tours.
- Dress appropriately: Wear comfortable clothes and sturdy shoes that are suitable for the terrain and weather. Remember to also bring a hat, sunscreen, and sunglasses.
- Bring necessary items: Depending on the tour, you might need to bring water, snacks, and other essential items. Check with the tour company beforehand to see what they recommend.
- Listen to your guide: Pay attention to your guide’s insights and information about the Grand Canyon, and ask questions if you’re curious.
- Respect the environment: The Grand Canyon is a delicate ecosystem, and it’s crucial to respect it by not leaving any trash behind and staying on designated paths.
- Enjoy the moment: Take photos of the breathtaking views, but also remember to put your camera down and savor the experience.
- Tip your guide: If you enjoyed the tour, it’s customary to tip your guide as a token of appreciation for their hard work and expertise.
Check out these other posts on visiting the Grand Canyon
Guided tours are easier and less planning and effort plus you don’t have to rent a car or do most of the driving or deal with traffic situations in the park and just relax and take pictures when your out touring the different attractions. This is definitely the best route especially if you have limited time and energy to plan such a big trip.
Conclusion for a Grand Canyon tour experience
In conclusion, taking a guided tour of the Grand Canyon can be a memorable and enriching experience. Not only can it provide valuable insights and knowledge about the region from expert guides, but it also allows visitors to maximize their time by visiting the most scenic viewpoints and hidden spots. By following the tips outlined above, visitors can ensure they have a safe and enjoyable tour. Whether it’s hiking, rafting, or taking a helicopter ride, there’s a guided tour available for everyone. So, if you’re planning a trip to the Grand Canyon, consider taking a guided tour and creating unforgettable memories that will last a lifetime.